Are you skilled, self-motivated, results-oriented? Join our team on a full-time, part-time, or freelance basis.
Talent Curve provides our employees with more than just a job; we offer them a career path. Our benefits and perks exceed what our competition offers and are designed with the best interests of our employees and their families in mind.
Because our services are often delivered to clients online or via phone, it is not necessary in every case for Talent Curve staff to be based in the Talent Curve office or on site with the client.
We are committed to diversity and we believe that our staff is well positioned to meet the needs of a wide array of clients because Talent Curve professionals bring with them experience of so many backgrounds.
Sales Executive Opening
You will put your consultative sales background to work for you in this role. At Talent Curve, we focus on customized solutions to fit the specific needs of our clients. We are looking for that special candidate that thrives on independence, challenge and growth and understands the consultative sales process and what that entails. Necessary skills include:
- sales prospecting
- questioning and qualifying
- problem solving
- ability to read situations
- action oriented
- builds relationships with C-Suite prospects over the long term
- closing the deal
- At least 5 years of related corporate sales experience (selling to HR a plus)
- Consultative sales experience (Sandler training a plus)
- Proven track record of sales success with mid-size companies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused approach
- Ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
This is a remote position and requires the candidate to have a home office. Prior work from home experience a must. The initial training period is two months with ongoing support.
Compensation is salary plus a commission plan and includes health benefits and 401K plan.